Hurry on over to www.restaurant.com.
You can get $25 gift certificates for $2!
Just enter in cook for the promo code at check out.
Normally they are $10 for a $25 gift certificate, but today is a special deal.
Sorry I didn’t mention this earlier - but you still have time!
Of course, each restaurant has their own catch - i.e. minimum amount spent, number of guests and days of the week it’s valid. But, for $2 you get a FREE $25.
Plus, it’s an excuse to eat out on the weekdays AND go out with friends. WIN.
Tagged by shewasalwayskristielee - thanks!
- When I was in middle school I met the Welch’s grape juice girl (don’t try and hide it, you know exactly who I’m talking about). She was also the little blonde girl on Step by Step. I met her at a random restaurant in King of Prussia, PA. AND, I got her autograph (she put a heart over the “i” in Emily, too - oh, that was her name).
- I was once on NBC10 news for a program called “Can You Believe It” hosted by Paul Moriarty. The product my sister and I were featured for? Bead Magic, baby! We got to miss school and spend a whole day filming. It was great. However, when it finally aired, I was totally embarrassed. I brought a copy of one of our many cassettes (oh yeah) to my 5th grade class and as they watched the commercial I hid under a desk. (The story of HOW we got on will be saved for another post - I promise. Hopefully complete with pictures.)
- Following along with #2 - I hate being the center of attention. Whether it’s people talking about me, or a celebration in my honor. HATE it. I love the idea of birthdays and parties, but when it comes to being about ME, I dread it.
- I hate food with other pieces of food in it. Examples: Jello with fruit, water ice (sorry, italian ice) with pieces of fruit (chocolate chips are ok!) or cakes with fruit. I’m blanking on some other examples, but you get the idea.
- I’m not a picky eater - at all. Hence all of the trouble I have with eating healthy and watching what I eat. I love food. Sure, I prefer some food and dishes over others, but I can tolerate MOST food if need be. However, there are few foods I will NOT eat. COCONUT is one of them. So gross. It probably has something to do with the texture, but no thank you.
I thought about adding my love for headbands, various TV shows and my obsession with Bradley Cooper and Ed Westwick, but you guys kind of already know about them.
Until next time…
Actor Jesse Bradford (“Swimfan,” “Bring it On”) hung at the bar at Rouge on Rittenhouse Square Friday night…
However, in other sad news, Bradley Cooper and Andy Samberg were also sighted in Philly this weekend.
But, it’s okay. Bradley (yes, first name basis) will be back when he starts filming his movie here.
Until then, Cliff…I mean, Jesse Bradford, will have to do.
As of 7:51AM the temperature is 58 degrees…
but, of course, it’s raining.
What a teaser!
A coworker emerging from his office while a bunch of us were discussing March Madness picks at my desk.
Greatest moment today - well, besides Nova winning.
Love the BlackBerry app! It’s about time!
I hated the old app. This is 100x better. (Well, for now anyway…)
I have no idea why, but this gave me such the giggles. And, for 7:15 in the morning, that’s something quite rare.
Britney Spears (via littlemiss)
I have to read before bed - even if it’s just a chapter or two.
Totally makes a difference in my day.
A voice message my friend got at 5am from a random number.
Do they have VMFLN?